A standing-room-only crowd gathered Aug. 22 to hear a lengthy presentation about the county jail’s mental health needs in the wake of a mentally ill inmate’s death in January.
- Family disputes sheriff’s claims as he tries to clear the air about Andrew Holland’s death
- More questions about Holland death and jailing the mentally ill at sheriff’s town hall
- Hold Sheriff Parkinson accountable
- Jimmy Paulding cares about South County
- Treating and housing the mentally ill is harder than jailing them. But it might actually work