In front of a packed house, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff Ian Parkinson made a public presentation on what happened to Andrew Holland, the San Luis Obispo County inmate who died in a restraint chair.
- Family disputes sheriff’s claims as he tries to clear the air about Andrew Holland’s death
- More questions about Holland death and jailing the mentally ill at sheriff’s town hall
- Hold Sheriff Parkinson accountable
- Jimmy Paulding cares about South County
- Treating and housing the mentally ill is harder than jailing them. But it might actually work