For the first time, San Luis Obispo County has its own full-time medical examiner to perform vital autopsies and medical reviews for the Sheriff-Coroner’s Office and testify about her findings in San Luis Obispo Superior Court.
- Family disputes sheriff’s claims as he tries to clear the air about Andrew Holland’s death
- More questions about Holland death and jailing the mentally ill at sheriff’s town hall
- Hold Sheriff Parkinson accountable
- Jimmy Paulding cares about South County
- Treating and housing the mentally ill is harder than jailing them. But it might actually work