San Luis Obispo County’s embattled medical examiner has again come under scrutiny for a questionable cause of death ruling, this time pertaining to a young woman he says died of an LSD overdose.
- Family disputes sheriff’s claims as he tries to clear the air about Andrew Holland’s death
- More questions about Holland death and jailing the mentally ill at sheriff’s town hall
- Hold Sheriff Parkinson accountable
- Jimmy Paulding cares about South County
- Treating and housing the mentally ill is harder than jailing them. But it might actually work